Thursday, April 25, 2013

It's all mental. And some hard work.

So, I started to work out a couple of times a week and I do a whole 'bathroom' work out at work - squats,

 bicep curls, triceps, twists, and push up. At one point, I was up to 300 squats a day. So, this has been

going on for a few weeks. So, I weighed myself and I actually gained weight. It is really annoying! I think my

body just revolts and wants to stay overweight or something.

So, new plan.

Rather then throwing in the towel, I have made a plan. I am going to make a 7 day plan. I can only deal with

one week at a time.

I am way to busy to do super advance planning.

It is next to impossible to forecast out more then a week or two.

Once I map out my whole plan, I will let you know my strategy.

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment