Friday, April 26, 2013

Focus on the right things!


So going with my Not giving up plan -- I found this little buddy (above) and I thought it was pretty fitting.

So, part one of my plan is as follows: This weekend, I will weigh, measure, and take pics of my self and then the scale is bye bye.

I am thinking I will do 9 weeks to revisit the scale and measurements.

9 weeks is the Dirty Girl Race - so I figure that is a good focus point.

That is part one of my plan.

I will move one to part two tomorrow.

Check back often!

: )

2 comments:

  1. I agree! I was so happy because my clothes were fitting better and then I realized I hadn't lost anything and was disappointed. But it's really not about what I weigh as much as how I feel. Of course muscle does weigh more than fat!!! :)

    ReplyDelete